This release provide better integration with EveryTrail.com. Now you can perform advanced searches for trips you're interested in. Once the trip is found, you can view its story, photos, GPS tracks and marks all together on the map. Download its GPX file if you want to. With the unique "Press-To-Find" (long-pressed on the main map) feature, you can easily find the trips you're interested in everywhere in the world.
1. Advanced Search: search EveryTrail trips based the criteria: trip location, proximity, activity type (multiple selections) and whether they include photos or not. Sort trips by their recent popularity, trip date, trip length and votes and order them in either ascending or descending ways. Trip location can be specified via the current location, the long-pressed location on the main map or the location of the address you find.
2. Trip detail now incorporates a film strap to display the trip map and all thumbnails of trip photos. Clicking on the map or thumbnails on the strap will display the trip story or the detail of the photo. Clicking on the map button on the bottom shows the trip map in full size. Clicking on the Photo button can view the photo in full size.
3. Full-size Trip Map: the full-size trip map presents all GPS tracks, marks and photo locations on the map. Clicking on the mark or photo annotation will display its location information or thumbnail photo on the top. Using the arrow buttons to scroll through marks or photos. Clicking on the thumbnail photo display the full-size photo. On the bottom of the map, you can view the statistics information of the trip and its elevation profile in 3 pages. Swipe on the page control to switch pages.
4. Full-size Photo Viewing: view full-size trip pictures in either portrait or landscape modes.
1. Minor UI tweaking on the trip search results. You can now click on the row of the trip to view its detail. Click on the download button to download its GPX file.
2. Using the long-pressed location on the map or the address you found to search trips will directly go to Advanced Search so you can specify more criteria to find trips you're interested in.
3. Add map zoom level to the ruler.
1. Provide better message if the user doesn't allow the application to use the location service in the first use but try to turn on the GPS switch later.